Fast, delicious and soft bread! This recipe is like a magic… it’s really different!
Magic no-knead bread
- 600 gr all-purpose flour
- 500 ml natural sparkling water, room temperature
- 7 gr dry yeast or 20-25 gr fresh yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar (option)
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil (any kind without strong smell)
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- In a big bowl mix the flour, sugar and yeast together. Pour sprarkling water into the bowl and using a spatula or a spoon mix it until well incorporated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit on a warm place until it triple its size (60-90 minutes).
- Add salt and mix with a spoon. Cover the bowl and let it rise (3-5 times – from 60 to 90 minutes) on a warm place.
- Oil your hands and gently and reach your hands under the dough and pull one side up and over onto itself. Do this with each side 1 to 3 times.
- Transfer your dough on a backing paper previously dusted with flour. Gently form a ball with hands and sprinkle some flour on top. Leave for final rising for around 30-60 minutes on a warm place.
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Add your iron pot to the oven as it’s heating and heat it as well until it’s at 250°C. Remove the pot from the oven and remove the lid from it. Sprinkle a bit of flour over the dough and lightly spin with your dough knife. Gently take the ball of dough with the paper and drop it into the pot. Cover the pot with the lid and place it back in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes with the lid on, after which remove the lid and bake on 200°C for another 20-30, until golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the pot, it should fall out easily. Let cool completely before slicing into it and serving.
This publication is NOT available for commercial use! Thank you!
Watch the how vide recipe and fallow aur YouTube chanel: