Amazing and easy Arabic recipe!
- 1 diced onion
- 3-4 coves minced garlic
- 2 (red and green) chopped papers (you can use also a bit of hot papers)
- 500-600 g tomato sauce or 3-4 grated tomatoes (1 kg tomatoes)
- 5-6 tbsp olive oil
- Salt (according to your tastes)
- Ground black pepper (according to your tastes)
- 1/2 – 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2-3 pinches of sweet paprika or hot paprika
- 6 eggs
- Fresh chopped parsley
1. Put olive oil and heat in a large frying pan. Add union and garlic and cook for about 4-5 minutes, over medium heat.
2. Add pepers and continue to cook a few minutes more. Stir tomatoes and add all the spices, sugar and salt.
Cook over medium heat untill it starts to reduce. Adjust the seasonings according to your tastes.
3. Crack the eggs over, cover the pan and simmer a little bit more in till the eggs are cooked.
4. Garnish with fresh parsley and soft bread!
This publication is NOT available for commercial use! Thank you!